Your privacy is important to jimhumblebooks.co. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that jimhumblebooks.co collects, and the ways in which jimhumblebooks.co uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
jimhumblebooks.co may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to jimhumblebooks.co.
Using personal information
jimhumblebooks.co may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where jimhumblebooks.co discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, jimhumblebooks.co may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
jimhumblebooks.co will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
jimhumblebooks.co will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
jimhumblebooks.co is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.